Yesterday was tax day! You either had to have taxes or an extension filed by midnight last night and you’ve paid your additional taxes due or know how much of what you’ve paid you might be getting back! Do you know how much your landscape is worth and if you’re getting anything back from it?
Here are some facts about your landscape or what your landscape or garden could be returning to you:
- According to Houselogic.com: A well landscaped home can increase the resale value up to 35% and cuts the time on the market by up to 15%
- The Arbor Day Foundation states that 1 large tree produces enough oxygen in 1 year for 10 people
- The U.S. Department of Energy states that properly placed trees can reduce your energy bill by up to $250 per year
- Calorielab.com figures that depending on the exact gardening chore you can burn from 272 to 340 calories working in the yard in one hour
- Landscape Lighting not only makes your home and landscape look better at night it can reduce break ins and also prevent slips and falls. Most insurance companies give discounts based on the claims or lack there of!
- A Texas A&M study found that just looking at trees can reduce stress in only 5 minutes!
This is a very small list of what your landscape can or should be returning to you in value. It doesn’t even take into account sheer beauty, wildlife, or the legacy of a majestic shade tree! Arbor Day in Arizona is next Friday April 24th! Planting a tree in honor or memory of someone is a fantastic idea and your local school or park would love to have another tree for all of the reasons above!
If your landscape or garden isn’t giving you this kind of return or ENJOYMENT the Harper boys can help!
give us a call or come by and we’ll set up a FREE first evaluation of your landcape today!