Made any new year’s resolutions yet? (definition of promises to be broken at a latter date)
- It’s great exercise-you can burn 3-500 calories gardening just as easy as going to the gym and it gives you the value and satisfaction of having accomplished a new garden or beautifying your landscape
- A well done landscape can return $1.09 for every dollar spent as compared to about .70 on the dollar for a kitchen remodel-not many places these days you can make 9% on your investment! (statistic by Charlie Hall phd Texas A&M)
- You might meet a neighbor or two if you’re out in your front yard more often
- There is really nothing on T.V. worth watching right now anyway!
- Properly placed Trees, Shrubs, and Vines can save you hundreds of dollars a year on energy costs!
- Who wants to lie in a hammock drinking lemonade out in the barren full sun next spring?
- Your kids and grand kids need to learn how things grow-According to Charlie Hall, Texas A&M only about 25% of our population now knows how to plant a tree, shrub, or vine-mainly because today’s gen x and y haven’t grown up watching granny garden!
- Do your kids know where food really comes from?
- What is more therapeutic-walking out your door and being greeted by the smiling face of a pansy or a trip to the therapist? We know which is cheaper for sure!
- Plan on selling this year-curb appeal will cause any house to sell faster-ask your realtor!
HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM THE HARPER BOYS!!
If we can help you accomplish any or all of these goals this next year-give us a shout!!