10. Just the fact that you shopped at a small local merchant shows great thought and care-you know ladies and especially Mom will love that-get her anything!
9. How bout planting some new summer flowers like vinca or moss rose in a pot or two that she has sitting there empty-surprise her and do it while she is not home!
8. Replace that old tired rose bush, bougainvillea,or any of the worn out plants in her yard-again maybe while she is away!
7. Maybe she needs a little accent piece or yard art to just “finish” the great looking garden she already has-we’ve got all kinds of plant stands, wall hangings. and things that look good in a garden.
6. It is time to fertilize citrus-why not mow her lawn, rake and clean up and feed her citrus and other trees for her this weekend!
5. Speaking of trees-How bout planting a tree in her honor. Even if it is at a school, park, church or someplace other than her home ( if she doesn’t have room)!
4. Don’t know where to begin? Mom’s garden is beyond your help? Arrange to have us come out and consult with her. We can design and create mom a whole new landscape. Help mom have the garden of her dreams this mother’s day!
3. Succulents are very popular, how bout creating a succulent garden or planting a nice pot with low maintenance succulents for her!
2. Anything blooming. No lady doesn’t like color-from bedding plants to flowering trees we have a whole nursery full of things in bloom. Everyone can find a place to plant something pretty!
1. The Number One Reason To Shop At Harper’s For Mother’s Day…..Bring Mom in with you and Save 20% On Any Item You Buy For Her!! She’ll love spending time with you and she can pick out what she wants-you save money doing it!!!! Happy Mother’s Day from the Harper Boys!!!