- Tomato and Pepper Planting plants have been in and are going fast
- Watermelon, Cucumber, and Cantaloupe Plants are in
- Zucchini and Crookneck Squash plants are in
- Dwarf Citrus- new shipment arrived and thanks to the Ag department’s great customer service they are cleared to sell!
- Bonanza peaches arrived yesterday
- Carnations, freeway daisies, and marigolds all available
- Basil and fresh assortment of herbs now in!
The list could go on for pages but as you can see the party has started, don’t miss out!
See you on Rosie On The House-aka garden radio at 8am for more garden tips-this week: FEED Citrus!